If you are a backcountry snowmobiler, this avalanche airbag pack is for you. The Float 25 Turbo™ avalanche airbag is designed for backcountry mechanized skiing and snowboarding. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. All BCA Float packs include integration for BC Link™ Radios,hydration sleeve, dual zippered shoulder straps, and molded back panel.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
Float Avalanche Airbag Resources
- Float Avalanche Airbags – FAQs
- Float Cylinder Installation Instructions (Video)
- Float Cylinder Refill/Exchange Store Locator
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel Information
- Float Avalanche Airbag Manual
- Float Avalanche Airbag Material Safety Sheet
- Float Avalanche Airbag Repacking Instructions (Video)
- Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout